<VV> Mike Mazzone

Mike McCrae mmccrae6 at cox.net
Sat Nov 26 21:03:50 EST 2016

For all of those out there, mainly on the west coast, who Mike helped with their dune buggy and performance car projects....
Mike was killed while flying his Citabria at Glamis Dunes. All of my manifolds and other custom head work were welded up by Mike
thus the superb finish on the products. Mike was sooooo good, he could lay a bead on an aluminum beer can...
He will be missed as both my airshow “back seater” and spotter, but for his shining personality and can do attitude that helped me put my many projects together. He
was also the best friend a guy could have.....
May he rest in Peace....
Mike McCrae