<VV> Mike Mazzone

Trey Bosson corvairbo at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 16:45:48 EST 2016

sorry to hear of the loss,of what seemed to be a friend of many--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 11/26/16, Mike McCrae via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

 Subject: <VV> Mike Mazzone
 To: fastvair at yahoogroups.com, virtualvairs at corvair.org
 Date: Saturday, November 26, 2016, 9:03 PM

 For all of those out there, mainly on
 the west coast, who Mike helped with their dune buggy and
 performance car projects....
 Mike was killed while flying his Citabria at Glamis Dunes.
 All of my manifolds and other custom head work were welded
 up by Mike
 thus the superb finish on the products. Mike was sooooo
 good, he could lay a bead on an aluminum beer can...
 He will be missed as both my airshow “back seater” and
 spotter, but for his shining personality and can do attitude
 that helped me put my many projects together. He
 was also the best friend a guy could have.....
 May he rest in Peace....
 Mike McCrae
 copyrights are the property
 mailto:vv-help at corvair.org