<VV> Corvair speakers

eamsquared at comcast.net eamsquared at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 12:03:39 EDT 2016

I purchased a re-coned original configuration front 6"x9" 10 ohm mono speaker from Jeff at the Corvair Ranch in Gettysburg PA for my restoration. It worked great! It is my understanding that a 4 ohm speaker attached to an original radio could damage the radio transistors. I also talked to fellow Corsa member Fred (contact info below) at one of Corsa's national conventions and he informed me that he would re-cone an original Corvair 10 ohm speaker.

Fred's Classic Auto Radios & Clocks
www.FredsClassicRadios.com
913-599-2303

Erich Meyer