<VV> Late model brake light sockets

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Oct 17 23:36:42 EDT 2016

If you want to keep the original looking sockets, and can put up with a
screw head where it shouldn't be, I've had good luck putting a #4 sheet
metal screw through the plastic housing to hold that darn ground shell
in place. Maybe paint the screw head so it doesn't stick out visually.

A nice quick fix when a friend stops by with a tail light problem. No
need to go to the store.

Frank DuVal