<VV> Fuel pressure

jim bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 19 14:53:01 EDT 2016

Perhaps the easiest way to deal with vapor lock is to employ an electric
pump in or near the tank.  Volatile liquids like to be pushed not sucked.
Any time you use negative pressure to pull fuel from the tank, you are
encouraging vapor lock.  If you want to retain the stock appearance, your
original pump won't care if it is getting fed fuel under pressure.
Jim, '66 Turbovert with in tank electric pump.