<VV> FUEL PUMPS, VAPORLOCK ETC

Corvair Underground sales at corvairunderground.com
Thu Oct 20 15:03:26 EDT 2016

     Sorry folks, but all this pointless talk about fuel pump pressure,
vapor lock etc is just chasing tails.

First off I do not believe vapor lock is his problem. Second, there are
no Corvair mechanical pumps I know of that will benefit from cutting
coils off the pump spring. The problem first needs to be correctly
identified then solutions can come forward.

Switching to an electric pump is a sledgehammer approach and can bring
new problems with it that you don't need either.

You bought a pump from Clarks? What do they have to say?

Lon wall

www.corvairunderground.com