<VV> Battery drain source?

james davis jld at wk.net
Tue Oct 25 13:14:55 EDT 2016

The neutral safety switch is attached to the dash and the shift
assembly.  It is not powered unless the start is selected on the
ignition switch.  The backup lights are also controled the same switch
assembly and that could be the problem.  There is a cable adjustment
availavle at the shift lever.  That might correct the problem.
Jim Davis