<VV> Vair on TV

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 10:14:01 EDT 2016

I noticed Mike unpacked 64 trim pieces and never used them with the custom
car, wonder if Clark's took them back ?
 Gene Barr

In a message dated 9/2/2016 9:56:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
virtualvairs at corvair.org writes:

The  engine was an FC as well, judging by the air cleaner, which probably
explains  why the rear wheels were 5 lug.