<VV> Corvair trim differences

greg scarboro glscarboro58 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:24:46 EDT 2016

BRADFORD, yes there are some nice ones out there- I have been looking for
awhile for the right one- I am picky though, just looking for a 64-- I
would suggest ebay, or craigslist national search and then "search tempest"
for all craiglist. There is a big discrepancy in price from about $7 k to
18k without much of a difference in quality from what I can tell from the
pictures. Then you will also realize and it is kind of entertaining that
the ads read " all original, pristine 64 spydre. Won't find a more original
car anywhere" and it is orange w/ flames and a bench seat, 63 tailights,
and blue engine compartment. Happy hunting- Greg Scarboro -Lexington, KY