<VV> "Muncie" v. "Saginaw"

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 23:57:18 EDT 2016

Type the words "Muncie Trans" and the "Transmission origin police" come out
 of the woodwork! As one of them, I have previously detailed (laboriously,
I  know) the reasons for the nickname "Saginaw".  I am glad to hear, though,
 that a dealer actually did an upgrade to a later trans for a 65. Now, THAT
is  customer service!  -Seth

In a message dated 9/12/2016 7:45:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,