<VV> Fw: clutch question 1969

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 21:57:38 EDT 2016

I don't think that retaining pin is going anywhere, IMHO.
I've run them without a "cotter pin" with no consequence.
It would be a "long jump record" if it was to  become unloaded and fly up
all the way out of it's home.

Be another whole different story if it was an aerobatic aircraft...

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718