<VV> Cotter Pin/clutch

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 12:16:48 EDT 2016

Bob, you were right , incorrect installation over the fork.  While my wife held the clutch pedal down, I used a small clevis pin. It greatly eases the installation of a cotter pin or a clevis pin by moving the fork closer to the opening.

 Thanks to all for the advice. It is now correctly located and assembled.