<VV> Old Time Corvair Mechanic

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 17 15:01:48 EDT 2016

Possibly Ed Corson? But I don't think he had a shop other than at his property. The other one that comes to mind was an old gas station on Foothill Blvd. (?) in La Verne. His name escapes me but he had a Corvair shop back then in that area (sorry, not Riverside). I remember doing some Corvair events in the early 80s at Mark Christopher Chevrolet in Ontario. Anyone out there remember any of these?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301