<VV> Speakers for LM

edward szuch egszuch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:04:26 EDT 2016

I'm in need of stock speaker replacements for my LM Corsa.  It came with
the push button AM radio with front and rear speakers.  I've found some
replacement 6x9's but in 4ohm impedance vs the stock 10ohms.
I see Clark's has a 10 ohm 6x9 but it's very very thick and I think I'd
have trouble installing it.
Has anybody found thin 6x9 speakers (about 2.25") at 10 ohms to use in our
Corvairs?
I'm worried about damaging the amp in the radio with the wrong impedance
but I'm not sure how important that is if I don't crank it up.  I mainly
use it for listening to the news - not much else on AM.
Thanks very much.
Gary Szuch