<VV> Solenoid

William Hubbell wjhubbell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 13:04:47 EDT 2017

There is, indeed, a detailed article on the A/C solenoids on the Stock Corvair Group (SCG) website, which I authored on August 5, 2014:
http://stock.corvair.org/wordpress/2014/08/corvair-ac-idle-speed-control-assemblies/

The purpose of requiring login and CORSA ID is twofold:
1) to protect the site from spammers
2) to insure site is used only by CORSA members (SCG is a 100% CORSA chapter).

Registration is a two step procedure.  You enter your registration information and create your login profile.  That only lets you into the open area. I then need to review and upgrade you to the the members area.

I am supposed to to receive an automatic notification when a new member signs up so I can review it. However, due to many changes in servers and other software since then, it doesn't always work right.

If anybody is having difficulty entering the site, please contact me.

I also maintain a condensed version of the SCG website on a Facebook page that is open to anybody on Facebook - go to Facebook and search for Stock Corvair Group.  You will find a condensed version of my article there.

Bill
SCG President