<VV> Wiring

Harry Yarnell (Verizon) harryyarnell at verizon.net
Mon Apr 3 16:28:30 EDT 2017

Yes. I'm assuming you mean the red plastic single term (screw) thingy by the
battery. It ties together the 12 ga from the battery, and alternator to the
main engine harness that connects to the connector under the regulator. It
deffinatly should NOT be grounded.
Awhile back that red plastic thingy got an acronym HRPT (or something like
that ) that stood for Horrid Red Plastic Thingy. ...I think; memory's
starting to go...