<VV> Which Spark plugs?

Henry Kaczmarek dockaz57 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 09:23:46 EDT 2017

Thank you Marc for renewing my faith in the inherent frugality of the
majority of Corvair owners. I lack that trait.  If you can find a GOOD plug
on sale, go for it.
 I take no pleasure in knowing that the heartbeat of my engine is the
cheapest thing I can find, though I know for many that is the triumph of the
deal.

Also, if you patronize one LAPS, you may find that the mgr. will grant you
special deals.
Before working for Western Auto, they used to put all the AC Delco oil
filters on sale for 1.98, (Early 90's)  EXCEPT the PF-4.  But the mgr would
sell them by the case to me for the sale price, as I bought so much stuff
there.

I'm sick, I know.  When my cigarette lighter burns out I buy a new one. But
I once watched the founder of the Queen City Corvair club go through a large
file size drawer with over 100 used lighters in it trying to find one that
still worked. Frugality in practice to the extreme.  He didn't find one, and
after testing them all HE STILL didn't throw the useless lighters away.
Life's too short to waste time like that.

HANK