<VV> NECC Motorsports at Pocono. Sunday July 16, 2017.

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 10 12:38:39 EDT 2017

We are very happy to announce we have secured a date to run the South Road Course at Pocono Raceway! The date is Sunday July 16, 2017.

In years past, we ran other road courses at Pocono, but we are excited to be on the South Course for the first time. The infield portion is all newly paved, 40 feet wide, and will challenge us with esses, sweepers, and compound turns until it spits us onto the end of the main straight. Then you're looking at Pocono's famous NASCAR turn #1, with it's 14 degree banking, about as much as the other 2 turns in the Tri Oval combined. Attached is a jpeg showing the track layout.

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN AT WWW.NECCMOTORSPORTS.COM

We are offering our full High Performance Driving option consisting of open track sessions from all day with timed laps mid afternoon. Price: a mere $250 per driver. In addition, we are also offering two fifteen-minute "Taste of the Track" lapping sessions for $75 per driver.

We are also doing the same kind of event at New York Safety Track this year on June 23.  Same low prices.  Sign up for both!

NECC - the Northeast Corvair Council / NECC Motorsports