<VV> 1960 motor and 61? 145 motor parts Like new!

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 09:45:40 EDT 2017

have a 1960 motor here very complete that is in my way. I hate to  "junk"
it , but no interest in several posts.
F.O.B. Memphis ny. Carbs are on it , 2 distributors , air cleaner  etc.
FREE>
I am going to build a new FC motor for myself using a motor that was
donated by GM to a school back when NEW. This is essentially a new motor . 1962?
W motor. I will be "wasting" the pistons/cylinders . crank , cam , and
blower  cover with fan and bearing. I am going to make a 110 in this block. I
will be  boxing all the parts that I do not need carefully soon. I doubt this
motor has  many hours of real running on it. SO if you want to build /
rebuild a 145cu inch  motor , let me know. I will sell the package cheap picked
up here in Memphis NY  near Syracuse exit 39 on twy. If you think on it , you
will realize what a  bargain this is.
Regards, Tim Colson         http://cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php