<VV> LM DIsc Brake Conversion

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Apr 14 10:08:24 EDT 2017

There have been several different caliper brackets offered.  Since you already have 15" wheels, you don't need to look for one that uses really small calipers, I'm pretty sure you can do this with mostly common GM parts.  I recall both Stinger Motorsports (David Clemens) and LeVair (Michael Leveque) have offered a set of brackets and a parts list.

The big thing is getting the f/r balance correct, you may well need a new master cylinder too.

Caveat: I've not installed one myself (yet).  All the above is what I recall seeing around the Internet.  Good luck!

--Bryan