<VV> LM question Headlight buckets

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Apr 15 22:50:35 EDT 2017

The inner (high beam) and outer (low beam) buckets are different on late
models. On earlies, all 4 are different!

See:

http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=goto&catalog=SPECIALTY&section=USED&page=USED-34

Clark's calls them "cups".

Look at all four and see that there are two pairs, then try the bulbs.
The two terminal headlamps (high beam) will fit the inner cups, and the
three terminal headlamps will fit the outer cups.

Frank DuVal