<VV> Stock Cylinder Head Temp Gauge replacement Thermister!!!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Apr 23 14:28:59 EDT 2017

 This would be a great way to make different thermistors work. The curve may not be spot on, but it will be repeatable.

Another way is to build a 'voltage follower' using an op amp, preferably a CMOS version

Add a pot from the thermistor to switched +12v, and you can then adjust the resistor to get the output you want.
John Roberts

I thought I posted 2 weeks ago...  already available [ soon]   $129

http://www.vairtrix.com/#!/HOME

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio