<VV> Legroom

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Tue Aug 1 11:27:50 EDT 2017

A tip I learned many years ago - if you have lower back trouble run that seat forward.  You'll get used to it and your back will love it if it isn't too late.
I used to have an hour drive each way to work and it always took a while to straighten out my back when I arrived.  After running the seat forward I had no problem at all standing up after an hour of driving and I don't need seat extenders.
I'm 6' in my sneakers.

Joel McGregor