<VV> Australian & Corvairs in Spokane

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 20:58:03 EDT 2017

G'day fellow Corvair owners,
Some of you might recall a post I added to this forum early this year where I mentioned that I would be spending 2 months in the USA during July / August.

Well I am currently in Spokane, Washington and today while visiting the Felts Feild Airport I just happened to run across members of the Inland Northwest Corvair Club. What a surprise it was to see such a great display of late models parked in a row.

So I introduced myself to the group and spoke to 'Dave'. Unfortunately I was leaving when I discovered this group of Corvair owners so sadly I did not have much time with them. Nevertheless it was great to briefly meet them.

Regards
Carl Kelsen

Hopefully they had a good turnout  and hope you both  enjoyed the Aircraft on display!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages