<VV> Australian & Corvairs in Spokane

Arlette Pat & Carl Kelsen arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 20 19:15:21 EDT 2017

G'day fellow Corvair owners,
Some of you might recall a post I added to this forum early this year where I mentioned that I would be spending 2 months in the USA during July / August.

Well I am currently in Spokane, Washington and today while visiting the Felts Feild Airport I just happened to run across members of the Inland Northwest Corvair Club. What a surprise it was to see such a great display of late models parked in a row.

So I introduced myself to the group and spoke to 'Dave'. Unfortunately I was leaving when I discovered this group of Corvair owners so sadly I did not have much time with them. Nevertheless it was great to briefly meet them.

Regards
Carl Kelsen
Touring in the USA
But from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Right Hand Drive 1965 Corvair Monza Convertible