<VV> WTB Late Convertible vibration dampener set of 4 (Haulage Hershey 2017)

efki at gte.net efki at gte.net
Mon Aug 21 17:32:36 EDT 2017

Hey Larry,Another option is having them shipped via Greyhound. From what I have heard they ship from bus station to bus station and are much more reasonable than the big shipping companies. This is what I have read. No first hand knowledge.Best Regards,Eric504345
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Larry Forman via VirtualVairs Date: Mon, Aug 21, 2017 8:53 AMTo: virtualvairs at corvair.org;Cc: Subject:Re:  WTB Late Convertible vibration dampener set of 4 (Haulage Hershey 2017)
Hi Steve,
OK, thanks.   I will still have the issue of getting them to you in the
PA area, but I like having options.   I appreciate the offer.   I have
my wife's sister in Tacoma, so that is another option if I can get them
to you in the midwest.

Thanks,

Larry Forman