<VV> WTB Late Convertible vibration dampener set of 4 (Haulage Hershey 2017)

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Mon Aug 21 08:38:47 EDT 2017

Every year I make my annual trip from the greater Seattle area to Hershey PA to
the biggest antique automobile swap meet in the world (9000 vendor spaces).
This hear I'll be including a slight "out of the way" stop in Los Angeles, CA on
the return.  BTW, this is the reason for my trip to Hershey and two other national
swap meets each year:  http://www,leatherplaes.com
Anyway I do offer haulage on my trips (normally one to two cars in my 24' enclosed
car trailer with room for smaller stuff).  This year I'm traveling basically Seattle,
Denver, Hershey PA.  Return also comes back thru Denver, then Los Angeles and
finally straight up Interstate 5 to Seattle (Mount Vernon).  This all happens between
end of Sept and the middle of October.
If the timing and locations work out, let me know if I can help.
Thanks,
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA