<VV> Silicone Wire Systems vacation

Seth Emerson sethracer at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 22:02:30 EDT 2017

Silicone Wire Systems/Performance Corvairs will be closedfrom August 24 through September 4. My wife and I are taking our first non-carvacation in many years. I will have some access to E-mail during that period,and I will try to answer questions, if possible. Any orders mailed in duringthat period will be handled after our return.  Our house-sitting person will have ZEROknowledge of Corvairs or ignition systems, so only call if you want to leave amessage. We will be returning on September 4, and will attend the Fan Belt Tossin Palm Springs in October. See you there! - Seth Emerson