<VV> pg trans

JUDY HOOK judynrandy at comcast.net
Sat Aug 26 10:16:51 EDT 2017

For what it's worth: IMHO the only atf to use is Amsoils "Universal ATF" (stock # ATF)  I've used it flawlessly for over 30 plus years with ZERO problems.  It also has a drain interval of 100,000 miles and comes with a warranty.  Much simpler than trying to keep track of all those Dexron numbers.  As a matter of fact, it works so well I used it to keep a "parts" pg alive.  I acquired one in a '61 parts car and decided to try it to see if it would work ok.  If so, i'd have an extra spare pg.  All I did was clean it up real good, cleaned the screen and pan, installed a new pan gasket plus adjusted the low band.  I also believe in getting ones' torque converter professionally cleaned and flushed.    Assembled it all to my '64 110 w/headers and let 'er rip.  Hasn't missed a shift yet and winds easily to 45 mph before shifting into drive.  Try it, you'll like it.  IT WORKS!!!

Randy (Cap'n) Hook

Hopewell,  PA