<VV> CORSA - The Transition Begins!

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 9 11:00:34 EST 2017

The Transition Begins!

This week, CORSA President Mike Hall and CORSA Executive Secretary Harry Jensen spent three days in Minnesota with Paul and Ramona Bergstrom. Paul, with assistance from his wife Ramona, will be taking over from Harry as our new Executive Secretary. They got into the nitty-gritty details of customer service, accounting, banking, computer systems, and more.

And yesterday, CORSA Executive Editor Mike McGowan, Feature Editor Terry Kalp, and Technical Editor Craig Nichol, held a two-hour teleconference with Don Keefe and Anna Haines to talk about publication of the CORSA Communique magazine. Don will be our new Executive Editor in a few weeks.

A number of other people joined the teleconference, including Mike Hall, Steve Spilatro, Eva McGuire, Bryan Blackwell and me. So, in addition to the Communique, there was also talk about the CORSA website and CORSA's presence on social media, like Facebook. Bryan acted as the facilitator for this teleconference.

These exchanges capped-off earlier meetings, phone calls and emails between the parties. We're looking forward to having our new team on board!

Allan Lacki for CORSA
redbat01 at verizon.net