<VV> [UV] Re: Powerglide fix: TransX versus Chemtool B12 in a pour can

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Fri Dec 15 17:15:08 EST 2017

Hi Christy,
Well, that is very interesting.   Did you need to drain the old fluid
and replace?    I ask because the Powerglide fluid I have is bright red
and would normally not need replacing.   I now feel symptoms that since
I did not drain the old fluid, and after the Chemtool B-12 has started
to evaporate, the shifting is getting sluggish again.

As much as I love Summit Racing, the shipping kills me for orders less
than $99.   I just searched Amazon and I can order the ATP AT-205
Re-Seal from them for $11.74 plus tax and free shipping for my Amazon
Prime.   If I do not need to replace all the Powerglide fluid, that is a
less expensive approach.

Thanks for the info.

Larry