<VV> California Corvair Parts does have USED parts still!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Dec 19 13:58:11 EST 2017

Recent discussion... Jeff Clarified..

You can add California Corvairs to the list of "junkyard" but ours is primarily an indoor junkyard.

Our first location in the city of Los Angeles used to have 40+ Corvairs in the yard.

When we moved to Corona in 2001 it increased our yard size by 5 times but was largely outdoors (Corvair Wild did a YouTube of that yard)

Around 2007 we moved to a large modern facility but unfortunately since we are in city limits having a sprawling yard full of junk cars isn't possible.

That meant most everything must be stored inside with only cut body sections and some suspension parts staying outside.

We receive an average of two 2-3 Corvairs a month which we must part-out since we can't store them.

Our motto here regarding used parts is "a place for everything and everything in its place".

I found purchasing used produce bins form the central valley is very helpful in organizing used parts making identification and retrieval efficient.

Currently we have a 1500 sq. ft. gated yard and 10,000 sq. feet of indoor warehouse full of sorted, good quality used parts.

Our parts department in the front section of the building houses our well stocked new & rebuilt parts store.

Our webstore at CaliforniaCorvairParts.com has thousands of Corvair parts available online as well as some of our used items too.

Thank you,

Jeff Williams

http://.www.californiacorvairparts.com

Matt Nall