<VV> Corvair Engine Install

Arlette Pat & Carl Kelsen arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 24 21:59:36 EST 2017

G'day everyone,

I want to thank everyone who responded with advice as to the best way to re- install an engine / drive train and rear suspension back into our RHD 1965  Monza convertible.

I took note of all the advice offered and am pleased to report that with the help of three good friends we have successfully re-installed the completely restored engine, transmission, differential and rear suspension. We achieved this without damaging any paint on the engine or the body of the car.

So it was a perfect outcome! Thank you once again I hope one day I can return the favour.

Kind regards, Merry Christmas and a happy 2018 from Australia down under,

Carl Kelsen