<VV> Like new 65 110HP motor F/S

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Feb 2 11:21:00 EST 2017

I have on my bench a RH motor with Std shift bell housing on it , ready for
 sale. It is a long story , I just went thru it , new flywheel , rebuilt
carbs ,  internal regulated 85A alternator , new  idler and blower bearing,
redone  heads,.020 pistons and cylinders , new good plug wires , plugs , etc
etc. It has  the stock 9891 cam. The owner would like to get $3000 for it FOB
Memphis  NY. This motor is all setup and  running on my table now. It has
been  cleaned up very nice .Top shroud is powder coated.It could be used in
early or  late cars .  IF interested , please call me soon , I am only
helping sell  it as asked this morning.   (315)689-3366 8AM - 6PM EST . Or email
for  pictures and details This is another" Phil adventure".   I may be able
get pictures up to website today.
Regards, Tim Colson   http://www.cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php