<VV> FC REAR VIEW CAMERA - DASH MONITOR

Mike Kost kmkost at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 5 20:44:35 EST 2017

I installed one in my Silvarado after I backed over a Cadillac while
exiting a gas station in traffic. I got it at Sams. I've seen similar
one with a smaller display at Advanced. It bolts to the top of the
license plate and has a wireless transmitter to connect to the display.
I connected the power for the transmitter to be on when the ignition is
on. The instructions tell you to power it off of the backup lights. Mine
can be strapped to the sun visor or mounted on a bracket.

Mike Kost