<VV> Lisa won't start.

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 09:09:05 EST 2017

Don't cause sparks near the battery.  You don't need to unplug the connector
to bypass the start circuit of the switch.  You  do need to be careful as
you are bypassing every safety device built into the starting system.  Use a
piece of scrap wire.  Jam one end into the connector (stick it in parallel
to the purple wire).  Make sure everything is set to start  the engine:  in
neutral, brake set, ignition switch on . . . .   Touch the free end of the
wire to the "BAT" lug of the voltage regulator.

Remember if you maim yourself doing this, I didn't tell you to do it.

Jim Becker