<VV> Lisa won't start.

frankcb at aol.com frankcb at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 14:20:23 EST 2017

     You CAN "push start" PG Corvairs.  At least I used to "roll" or "push" start my 1966 Monza and it usually worked IF you could get up to 25-30 mph.  I would park on the hilly section of our workplace parking lot and if I left after most of my co-workers, I would put "Joe Cool" (he had A/C) in neutral and roll downhill with the ignition on and put the car into gear when 25 mph (or more was reached)   Most of the time it would start.  Another time on the local roads the car stalled and wouldn't restart so my wife pushed me in her car and got "Joe Cool" (named by our son after a "Snoopy" character) to start once he was going fast enough.
     It's worth trying.

Frank Burkhard