<VV> Lisa won't start.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Sat Feb 25 00:32:40 EST 2017

So running a wire from the red battery terminal to the purple wire
connector on the solenoid resulted in Lisa starting right up. I couldn't
see in the dark that the black plastic connector in the engine bay had
slipped out. I put it back together and Lisa is back in business! Thanks
all for the replies and help.