<VV> 1965 Corvair auto bellhousing inspection plate?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 22 11:05:40 EST 2017

Plate's not necessary? I don't believe engineers would have spent the time ($$) to put this cover on here if it was not necessary. These are my thoughts (and beliefs).
Will the car run just fine without it? Yes. Same goes for the air cleaner.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Member of the SCG (stock Corvair group)