<VV> Block Off Plates & USA visit

Harry Yarnell (Verizon) harryyarnell at verizon.net
Wed Feb 22 15:59:33 EST 2017

The blockoff plate you're referring to bolts to the fresh air hose port on
the turkey roaster by the firewall.
The hose isn't 'needed'; the hot air heater doesn't need any cooling air.
Don't forget to block off the other end of the hose, or you could lose
heated air destined for the cabin. I've blocked off my Corvairs so I can get
heat! I believe a Campbell's soup can just fits over the snout on the heater
box.