<VV> Spectra Premium Corvair fuel pump.

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 13:50:13 EST 2017

Hi all. I've been hearing a lot of flak about a new fuel pump leaking, made by Spectra Premium part number SP1200MP,  100% Factory tested & approved and MADE IN THE USA, according to information on the box it comes in.  Paul Broyles in Charleston SC stated that his started leaking upon installing it and never run the engine.  I'm sure a lot others have had the same problem. Would like to hear input from other people having the same problem. Jerry Brown

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android