<VV> Leaking Fuel Pump

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 12:08:50 EST 2017

Jerry...

Re.. " Hi all. I've been hearing a lot of flak about a new fuel pump
leaking, made by Spectra Premium part number SP1200MP, ?100% Factory tested  &
approved and MADE IN THE USA, according to information on the box it comes
in. ?Paul Broyles in Charleston SC stated that his started leaking upon
installing it and never run the engine. ?I'm sure a lot others have had the same
problem. Would like to hear input from other people having the same
problem.?Jerry Brown?..."

Best advice... change to an electric fuel pump. The best mechanical  pump
I've found is a NAPA brand, and even it eventually leaks. I finally changed
to electric pump, a couple of Vairs ago, and have been very pleased with the
 results.

Mike Mauro
67 Factory Air 110 + PG