<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 144, Issue 6

Lon Sales at CorvairUnderground.com
Sun Jan 8 22:26:25 EST 2017

Hi Jerry - I've heard similar.  Much more ominous was the Ebay
announcement that "AC-Delco_ pumps "made during the early 90's" are also
flooding the market.  Any pumps made in the 90's and boxed "AC" were
manufactured by Master Products (Airtex is their retail label but they
also reboxed for AC and other private brands)

Unfortunately 1992 was the period that saw a single defective run from
Master -  I am concerned that many of those pumps were not properly
returned to Master during their recall and, while some have surfaced
under other brand names over the years, what we may be seeing now is a
large number of them resurfacing on the market through Ebay.

Right now the proper mechanical pumps seem to have been discontinued.
That's why it's even more important to carefully document all the
failures we are seeing and try and get an ACCURATE idea what's going on
(as opposed to the absurd witchhunt that followed the SINGLE
manufacturing problem from 1992)

Lon Wall
www.corvairunderground.com