<VV> Need LM dash center A/C vent "surround"

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 18:37:11 EST 2017

Thought I had a good one but only found a broken one.  The vent balls  I
have are black plastic with chromed vents - which I like, so if I can get a
center vent piece, I'll just clean it up and prime/paint it satin black.
This is an add-on to a car that was not built with factory A/C.  Where I
live, you don't drive anything w/o A/C except for maybe 3 months per  year.

Joe Dunlap
Central Fla.
(just had two 30 degree nights, but now back to 80 degree  days......)
     :-)