<VV> Need LM dash center A/C vent "surround"

sethracer at aol.com sethracer at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 21:41:00 EST 2017

Joe – Have you looked at the aftermarket?  The “Vintage Air” folks have kits for things like Camaros that didn’t come with factory air. They had a similar dash and might have something that will work. If it isn’t exactly like the factory unit, it might still work for your application. -Seth

Sent from Mail for Windows 10