<VV> Cord project

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 14:38:56 EST 2017

Thank you for ANY pictures shared.
I am plugging along slow but sure .
It is hard to find any area with strength on the lower edge of this dash.
Another point I have mentioned before , If you get into any motors that
have not been run in several (we think this one was back in 95ish?) Take the
top  off and look for rust on the crank and rods. The rust is an abrasive ,
sloths  off and gets pumped to the bearings and lifters. It is worth taking
top off for  a look , probably needs a blower bearing anyhow.  If rusty ,
take pan off  and wash things down, then pray you got it all.
This is otherwise a @10,000 mile car. I pulled one rod cap to look  and
crank looks new. ser # S7S
Regards, Tim Colson