<VV> heater blower cage repair

vpersh at netzero.net vpersh at netzero.net
Sat Jan 21 20:18:34 EST 2017

I needed a quick fix so I did a repair thinking it would be only temporary until I could buy a new fan. That was 5 years ago and it's still going. Balance hasn't been an issue at all. Runs nice and smooth. http://persh.org/Pickup/HeaterFan.htm Now it doesn't look like a Corvair fan because it's in my '65 C20 pickup, but actually it IS a Corvair fan that I had on the shelf and used since the pickup fan was too far gone.  Van Pershing