<VV> Bolt Size

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 06:18:17 EST 2017

Use only Grade 8 bolts for this application.  It's a common size and can be
confused with a low-grade substitute.
This is a high-stress location and only Grade 8  is specified.
High strength lock washers are also installed and I recommend adding some
loctite to the threads when installing as well.

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718