<VV> [UV] Independence Corsa Convention report (EFI conversions)

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 2 12:27:34 EDT 2017

Thanks Owen!!

There's a lot of work involved in converting to EFI.... I know that for myself, the biggest job by far was simply

getting over the hurdle to actually get going on it, followed by getting over my fear of wiring (I had not actually done much electrical wiring of any kind before diving in on my EFI project), and getting over my

hate of doing fuel line plumbing. I found that once I "got with it" and took the plunge, the plumbing and wiring became fun instead of a scary chore to procrastinate on some more. Once I got the EFI installed and

working and got comfortable with making tuning changes, and got to see for myself what a huge difference

it can make.... all the hard work getting there seemed totally worth it!

Kevin Nash

63 Turbo, Daily Driver