<VV> Disc brakes on a Rampside

Joel Rushworth westerncanadacorsa at outlook.com
Wed Jul 12 13:35:16 EDT 2017

A Tri-5 Chevy Disc Brake conversion kit is almost a direct bolt in.  The only required modifications are enlarging the hole for the lower ball joint to accept the FC size, and of course, modifying the braking system, with either a proportioning valve, a Disc/Drum Master Cylinder, or preferably both.

I did this on my RS about a decade ago, and also used the spindles with a 2” drop.  Dramatically improves the “stance” of an FC IMO.

Regards,
Joel